ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY

Thursday, October 14, 2010

too much theatre, too little time

What to do, what to do...

Stay here at LFHS and watch Rumors?  Go over to Gorton and watch Our Town?  Go home and veg out and do neither?

:-)

Actually I know what I'm going to do.  I'm going over to Gorton...today...because I promised Emily almost two months ago that I would come see her in this play.  And I meant to see her in Urinetown over the summer and blew it.  So I really owe her.  And besides: I like Our Town.  I've directed it (here); I'm curious what they're doing with it.  I'll try to see Rumors tomorrow night.  :-)



Update:  ARRGH! 
Sometimes I hate my life.  It's nearly 5:30 and I'm in my classroom. An emergency just came up and I have to head home to deal with it; I will not be able to come back this evening.  CRAP!  So after all of this I get to see neither play tonight!  And the worst part is that I don't know if I can make it to Our Town on Sunday, the only other day that there are tickets.  As I noted above, I have a church meeting.  It might be over soon enough, if I don't mind maybe missing the first act...
Did I mention ARRRGGGH?


E3H: Keep reading!  And on the boards...discuss the importance of Asher's tutelage under Khan.

E2CP: Read into Act 3!

CW: revise...revise...revise... revise...revise...revise... revise...revise...revise...


Today's journal music:





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 
Calendar