(but she forgot to give herself a day off to enjoy it!)
Damn. I knew I had forgotten something. Ah well, I hope those of you who actually managed to get outside for this allegedly beautiful day were able to drink it all in. There will be more, but who knows how many? It comes and goes in cycles, and soon the great circle will lead us back to (brrr) winter.
BTW: How's this for "the circle of life"? (I don't think the hunter notices that big cat stalking him...yet.)
On this First Day of Spring, (see, didn't I tell you the year was almost over?) ;-) here is your news from the academic side:
CW: Back to 305 tomorrow for a new Grammar Gremlin and a new prompt. For tonight: keep a-workin'!
E3H: Read through Asher 3 and post on those boards!
E2CP: Read through page 21!

0 comments:
Post a Comment