I am about to have a perfect afternoon: go to a wake and then go to the dentist. Just what everyone dreams of, right? And I get to live it!
At least grading essays when I get home should be some fun...
CW: today was a counselor session...was it a joy? tomorrow I will likely miss at least half of the class for a funeral. when i get there, i'll try to do some conferencing. you do conferencing while i am not there!
E3H: we went over grading rubric for the fantasia; we'll be in 208 on monday in order to make sure everyone can do at least rudimentary work with powerpoint. in the interim, we began watching sunday in the park with george, which is about an artist's obsession with making art. sound familiar?
E2CP: only one person did the outlining assignment correctly...sort of...so we went over that minutely (and redefined transcendentalism while we were at it). do that assignment over this evening. and read HF through Ch. 4 while you're at it. :-)
ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY
Thursday, October 28, 2010
perfect afternoon
10 Minutes from Alyssa Milano
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment