ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY

Friday, October 29, 2010

spooooooooooookyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

or not...

Whichever, it's here: Halloween weekend, the end of October (a month that, I think you will agree, flashed by, just as I said it would).  It is the weekend when ghosts and goblins and witches and vampires and beasties of every ilk carrying little plastic bags roam the twilight streets looking for candy handouts.  So beware!

Did you see the Halloweeen video I posted last week?  If not, here it is again:



Anyway...

So, while you're all out watching playoff games and getting sugar highs, keep some classroom issues in mind:

CW: Organize your pieces.  We're going to take stock next week as we learn about the upcoming portfolios.  Also: here, finally, is a letter!!!

E3H:  We've been watching Sunday In the Park With George, Act One to see an obsessive artist in action.  Don't forget that Art 3.0 can still be done.  Also, I am working on your Asher papers.  And you should ALL come in on Monday with approved poems and probably a strong idea of how you intend to handle your fantasia.  (Note: we will meet in the classroom.)

E2CP:  Read through Chapter 8.  Email me the outline for feedback.  Once you have feedback, you may proceed with draft one.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 
Calendar