ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY

Sunday, March 7, 2010

putting avatar in a hurt locker

Congrats to jack Green for getting all of the answers right on the Beat Topham Oscar Showdown! Great job! And what were your favorite moments from the Oscars? Mine had to be Sandra Bullock's speech. Loved it. And I do like those five-person tributes to the Best Actor/Actress nominees. :-)

OK, I will not be in class tomorrow; I have a workshop all day. I'll be in the building, and I might even have the occasion to wander in, but I won't be here. So this is what will occur:

Juniors: I'm copying some of the ESC essays for you to read, or you may have RW. Back to Antigone(s) on Wednesday.

Sophs:
There will be a RW tomorrow. DOAS on Wednesday.

Drama:
Improv Day!



And now, the Academy Award-Winning Best Animated Short Film, Logorama:

:






Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 
Calendar