(And I've got the video evidence here!)
Don't forget to sign up for Topham's Annex! It's our newest communications spot. And there are photos and videos not available here! :-)
And now, a few Irish toasts for you:
It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow
than to spend tonight like there's no money!
I drink to your health when I'm with you,
I drink to your health when I'm alone,
I drink to your health so often,
I'm starting to worry about my own!
May you die in bed at 95, shot by a jealous spouse.
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
The foresight to know where you are going,
And the insight to know when you have gone too far.
We drink to your coffin. May it be built from the wood of a hundred year old oak tree that I shall plant tomorrow.
May you be in heaven a full half hour
before the devil knows your dead.
May those that love us, love us.
And those that don’t love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if he doesn’t turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles,
So we’ll know them by their limping.
May the most you wish for
Be the least you get.
Here's to you and here's to me.
May we never disagree.
But should we start to fight and 'cuss,
Here's to me.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
OK...
Homework time...
E3H: continue the Fate discussion online, but this time bring the Antigones into it...
E2H: work on your DOAS final projects, both the scene and the individual one
Drama: work on rituals if you can; work on memorizing the group scene
and now those promised Irish-flavored videos...
and there may be nothing Irish about them, but what the heck: it's sunny!
ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
everybody's irish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment