Good conferences today!!! Nice work, everyone. Things seemed to go very well. I hope that this is what we can always expect when we have WW conferences.
As to HW...
E3H: Go to the E3H page and link to the "metapoems" page. Read the nine new poems on this page. What are they saying about poetry? (Yes, all of them are about poetry.) I want you especially to concentrate on the following poems:
If you sit in the white board row, focus especially on the two "Not Marble" poems.
If you sit in the row by the blank wall, focus especially on "Ars Poetica" and "Poetry."
If you sit in the bookcase row, focus especially on "The Juggler" and "Of Modern Poetry."
If you sit in the row by the stage, focus especially on "Examination" and "Oatmeal."
E2H: Go to the boards and review this week's Emerson/Thoreau discussions for tomorrow.
CW: we're in workshop again, mostly, tomorrow...I think...
J: born again atheists
music: Teen For God--Dar Williams
ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY
Thursday, September 18, 2008
left-handed atheist polar bears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment