Didn't think I'd notice the 2's, did you? :-)
Just a quickie today, as I had some conferences after school and I have appointments I need to get to. So let's get down to it:
Film: We're watching some DVD extras from "Moulin Rouge." Finish reading "Movement." Highlight or take notes on your reading. I just might quiz you on it.
E2CP: We discussed "The Lottery." You did not read Jackson's commentary; do so. Also: write a one-page personal response essay exploring traditions in your family/school/town/country that may be obsolete but are still being done because, hey, it's always been that way. BUY CATCHER IN THE RYE. $7
E3H: We saw some projects today. We'll be reading Oedipus if there is extra time around conferences, so have it with you.
WORD OF THE DAY*: STUDY YOUR VOCAB!
Tomorrow's Conferences: Kylie, Brian, Henry, Allena, Ahmmad, Tom, Claire
Want to revisit Christmas for a moment? No? Well, tough. Anyway, this video is appropriate for any gift-giving occasion:
ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
2/22 deuces wild
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment