There are funny people in my room.
I'm serious. They are behind me as I type this, being silly and doing hilarious things that are massively distracting. They are improvising things:
"What happened to your face?
"Job interview."
It's hard to pay attention to what I am trying to think of. Someone back there is killing random small animals in various states. I think one of them is named Laura.
CW: There are 9 days left:
Do you know where your portfolio is?
E3H: If you have not yet had annotations graded, bring your book to me in the morning. Today we discussed more of the dinner scene, the smugging scene, and the pandy scene. Read to page 91.
E2CP: We had a counselor seminar today; back to RW projects tomorrow...and anyone with door ideas!
More crazy Christmas lights:
And kitties:
* Click word for information.
Tomorrow's Conferences: Mitchell, Kathleen, Annalisa, Emmett

0 comments:
Post a Comment