ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/8 The sound of ultimate suffering

I clicked on a snippet of "The Princess Bride" that purported to contain this scene, but it was edited to include instead the song "Friday," hearing which (I guess) induces ultimate suffering.

I love "The Princess bride." It is a great movie, one of my favorites. It is not my very favorite, though. That would be "The Wizard of Oz."






I mean, who doesn't love this thing, right?







CW:  I showed you some character pictures to aid in creating characters; we spent the rest of the period in the lab. More of the same tomorrow.

E3H: Finished discussion of Asher. HW: Write a one-page personal response to the first page of the book: how do you see Asher?


E2CP: Discussed your poems in WW. Rewrite them tonight and have them ready to turn in tomorrow!

Can't wait for your Muppet fix?



Would you want to fight Cobra Cat?



Want some politics?



WORD OF THE DAY*:       PERSPICACIOUS
* Click word for information.


Tomorrow's Conferences:

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 
Calendar