You have no idea how irritated I am to be sick on Halloween. The only upside is that I've been sick since getting home on Friday so I didn't waste any time this weekend making a costume that I didn't get to wear. Those who had me 8th period or (especially) in forensics know I was losing my voice Friday afternoon: that was the start. Terrible, awful, no good, very bad cold. And once again I have lost days to the Great God Sleep.
This is becoming an annoying habit.
I hope that you Halloween weekend and your Halloween Day have been enjoyable. And I hope to see you tomorrow when we shall, I trust, resume things as they stood last Friday...
WORD OF THE DAY*: JUXTAPOSE
* Click word for information.
Tomorrow's Conferences: (sorry, I don't have the list at home with me!)
Check this out (today only!):
ZOMBIES
MORE ZOMBIES
Happy Halloween!
ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY
Monday, October 31, 2011
10/31 spooky and sickly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment