No one, nowhere, no how is going to convince me that 40 degrees is anything but bloody chilly. I don't care about the context. However...
50 degrees...
In February in Chicago...
OK, maybe I can call that a warmup. :-)
E3H: Yes, that was the sound of Portrait of the Artist completing its run. I have a few more points to make tomorrow that I do not think will take more than 15 or 20 minutes and then you'll have time to spend in your groups for the final projects. Theban Plays next week! Oh, and since we have no school on Monday, WW is Tuesday. (Yes that means the assignment is due on Wednesday. You may all offer me profuse thanks now.)
E2CP: We finished up DOAS today, and I think you all seemed to get what I was talking about. Please tell me (via email or conference or passing reference or smoke signal or whatever) if you did not. Anyway, we'll be moving on, but not before we do one final project, taking advantage of a long weekend to do it. It will be an acting unit. You may make your own groups of 2 people and select your own scenes from the list at the end of the link above. Over the long weekend: get together, read and practice practice practice, and create "the book" for your scene. If getting together proves difficult, you can at least work on your lines and your parts of the book. This project will be performed in class beginning on March 1. Meanwhile, we will be beginning Catcher in the Rye, so get a HUGE head start on this during the four-day weekend, and also don't forget that you should be working on a third WW piece.
Drama: Nice work on classmates with four to go. Everyone come as your secondary impersonation tomorrow. :-)
definition of irony:
And in case you've ever wondered why that person you texted has not yet texted back...

0 comments:
Post a Comment