So on Friday I rushed out the door to meet some friends and go to a concert in Evanston (Holly Near, an old-school feminist folk singer), and I left what I called a "place-holder" on the blog, with the note that I hoped to get back later to do a real message.
All I can say is: good thing I did the place holder!
This was one of those weekends that got away from me. Too many issues...
Anyway, as the temp again climbs (and the crocuses bloom)...
E3H: we are beginning our Shakespeare unit tomorrow with Macbeth. You never purchased this book, but if you just happen to have a copy, bring it in. At this moment, you need not rush out to buy one, though.
By the way: if you submitted anything to YI and then made significant changes near the portfolio deadline, resubmit it! It could affect whether you are selected!
E2H: we are in our weekly workshops, but the story you are supposed to have read is "A Rose For Emily" (p. 404).
Drama: Ritual Scenes begin tomorrow!
j:pwnage
music: owner of a lonely heart--yes
--kt
ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY
Monday, March 16, 2009
some place holders just stick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment