Isn't Europe just a hoot? :-)
E3H: In Period 5, we are finished with our project presentations, so we spent the period bringing Portrait to a close, discussing why it ends the way it does in Chapter Five and making comparisons to Asher Lev. We'll be in workshop tomorrow. Period 2 still has a couple more projects and that discussion to look forward to...
E2H: The new Funeral board is open!
Drama: I only got three journals...I need the rest tomorrow! Decent work for the most part on the classroom improv, folks, though not everyone was prepared. Remember, prepare these things and make firm and dynamic choices!
Work on your scene memorization.
Girls: I need a volunteer for Ex Cred...anyone want to do a second scene? Haley needs a partner (or at least a shadow partner if Alex shows up at some point). You may use the script in this scene as long as you do not stare at it, but you have to know the scene well enough to make Haley's scene work because it is her grade...
--kt
ACCEPTANCE...empathy...Integrity...ReSpOnSiBiLiTy...ACCOUNTABILITY
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
bone chandeliers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment